20.11.10

A picture speaks a thousand words...

...so here's a map of where I stand on my epic quest for admission. Well, kinda; I'm done with the Common App and about halfway done with my supplements, and I've had a couple of interviews.

I doodled this after my biology exam on Friday, since I had finished my copy of Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle already. It's kinda how I feel at this point, after braving the perilous Standardized Test Slope.
Disclaimer: This is a comic. Thus, it's meant to be comical. If anybody takes offense to this, I have only this to say to you: Don't take life so seriously. You'll never make it out alive.

p.s. I had the most wonderful dream last night, where I got into EVERY COLLEGE I HAD APPLIED TO. Then I had a dream inside that dream (Inception!), so I believed the first dream was real. I even went shopping for the things I needed for school in that dream! But then I woke up for real and was very sad. My family insists that this dream is prophetic. For once, I hope they're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment