Gah! I totally forgot! I was a gypsy for Halloween.
It's actually the same as last year's outfit, just minus the boots and pirate hat (I was a pirate last year).
This was on Saturday.
On Sunday, I went trick-or-canning with the Civinettes and Civitans. I'm probably the only girl in senior IB who's not in Civinettes, so I chose to crash with Civitans (the male branch of the club) just to mess things up a bit. Ah, shenanigans.
And here we have a completely anachronistic juxtaposition of a gypsy and a crow from George R. R. Martin's novel, A Game of Thrones.
This is me with one of my best friends, who is actually descended from the Roma. So, two gypsies in this picture!
And an interesting picture:
It's two Marios! Also, they happen to have the same first name. Very cool.
And if you're wondering what's inside the box,
I don't even care about the candy anymore. It's worth it just for the chance to dress up and hang out with friends, collecting cans for the underprivileged. I find ways to have my fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment